Wednesday, January 9, 2008

You Don't Bring Me Flowers...


This is a picture of a rose in the flowers in reception at work. I really like the pink edge along the furthermost edge of the rose. Thanks Macro setting!

Not much happened today. I went out to lunch but it was to run to WW. At least that went well down (4.8lbs!). The head of my group at work took all the assistants out to dinner tonight for the holidays (we had to postpone it from last year) to this Italian place near the office that I walk by everyday. I had ravioli stuffed with beets and Gorgonzola. I really liked it.

Also I found my ring at work this morning! YEAH! :)

1 comment:

p33p3rs said...

Yay! Congratulations on going down 4.8lbs and on finding your ring! I'm really glad you found it; I know it means a lot to you.

Nice picture. Doesn't the macro setting ROCK?!

Were there any strange ingredients in that dish (like some of the other dishes you were describing to me at this restaurant)? Or, did you ask them to hold the pig jowl? mmmmm

I said "going down".