Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

So today I spent the day in Brooklyn it was a great day. I got to see P and have Brunchner with him. It was so nice to see him after my time away. We went back to his place and I got meet "the girls", his dogs Lucy and Elly. They are super cute and fun. It was rough going with Elly at first but now she loves me!!




Today's picture is :
A tree stump on Bedford Ave and 7th Street in Williamsburg Brooklyn.
I don't know why I like this image but I do. I have others from the day and I will add them at some point this weekend. Now I must go to sleep tomorrow is my first day back to work since 12/20.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you too! Ellie would not stop talking aboot you after you left! She loved you! She especially liked the way you patted her head.

I like that photo too. What's that rusty metal thing nailed to the stump?! I enjoy the cigarette butt, the piece of paper that says "Snapshot" and the other which says "Karaoke".

Kevin said...

Hmmmm....a tree stump with lots of trash next to it. That's one way of looking at it. Another is the United States excess and lack of respect for our environment.

This picture is a call to arms for people who want a cleaner America!