Thursday, January 10, 2008

Where's a Ghostbuster when you need one?

So I was going to post a picture of the Chorus Line billboard in Times Square since I saw the show with P tonight but after I took that picture I took this on the corner near the old TKTS booth and the N train. I just thought the carriage in Times Square was interesting then the man in the lower left corner walked by. But somehow my camera only registered him partially. He looks a bit ghost like. I should call Ghost Hunters (Real Life Paranormal Investigators from the SciFi Channel) to investigate. :)

I was in a horrible mood for most of the day at work but I got out of it eventually and had a nice dinner at Zen Palette with P before the show. I enjoyed the show but it is clear the actors were hired for their dancing ability before their singing ability. Also I have never really enjoyed the "Music and the Mirror" song...tonight was no exception. I forgot how much of the music I DO enjoy and the story really resonates with me. Especially the songs "Nothing" and "What I Did For Love". I got emotional a few times. Paul monologue was also a highlight and very moving.
It was a great evening to a craptastic day.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

I guess you liked it then.

p33p3rs said...

This looks like a job for Jason and Grant from TAPS (The Atlantic Paranormal Society, featured on Ghost Hunters).

That's an eerie picture!

Maybe I'll post my picture of the Chorus Line billboard. I'm glad you felt better last night than you did during the day. Thanks for getting tickets to the show! I enjoyed it as well, but agree with you about the singing. There was one girl in particular who hit this high note, and I thought it seemed a little off. It was a little unsettling. I loved "Nothing" and "What I Did for Love" as well. Those are my favorite songs in the show, and they were done well.