Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Back to work...Lunch out of the building?!?

Today I had the pleasure of having lunch with T. It was nice to be out of the building and to catch up. Who knew tuna melts from a diner would be so good?


I think in 2008 I want to take lunch more often and to actually go out of my building. We have a dining room one floor below my desk and most days I go there and get lunch and sit at my desk. I think I need get out more. Beside how else am I gonna take pictures?
Here's where we ate today!!


4 comments:

Kevin said...

What a charming looking diner. May I make a suggestion...do a "in the day of Bill". I want to see the train station you get out of, when you get your breakfast, etc. That would be interesting too.

Great job so far!

p33p3rs said...

Ooh, yes! Do "a day in the life of Bill"!

You have inspired me to start a blog. I'll go there now... :)

Jessica said...

Come have lunch with me!!!

Anonymous said...

I hate the smell of this diner when walking past it.