Sunday, January 6, 2008

Artsy Fartsy


So today's photo is a piece of artwork I passed by on 3rd Ave near 42nd St as I went to meet M & E for brunch at Josie's. It's called : "Windward" by Jan Peter Stern and was made in Yonkers in 1961It was nice to catch up with them and to exchange gifts with M. Brunch was very good. Perhaps we have found a new favorite. I've been there before but never for breakfast foods.

I then walked around the city and took photos and picked up a play from Drama books. I also worked out which was nice to finally get back to, I hope to make it more of a habit this year.

I then met up with P for dinner at Gobo. It was yummy and fun. It's always fantastic to see him. Even if I was a crankypants at the start. I was a bit overwhelmed by how loud it was in the restaurant and I could swear the LOUD man sitting next to me was breaking up with his girlfriend.....AWKWARD!!! It was a great weekend I got some really nice pictures. I need to figure out how to post more or make an album to share.

1 comment:

p33p3rs said...

Looks like someone arted again!

I have to pay more attention to my surroundings. I couldn't tell that they were breaking up! That guy WAS really loud, though, and he was cocky as hell!

It was great to see you too, B, as always! :)