Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Don't Look Now....But There's a GIANT Woman on 6th Avenue

I pass this frequently going down 6th Ave to WW. What attracted me to it was the pigeons but then I really liked this view - looking up. If you look closely you can see pigeons in various spots.

WW was good today. I really like this leader I stumbled onto last week and may end up going to her on Wednesday afternoons knowing I can go to the night time meeting if need be. They just started a men's meeting on Tuesday night I'd like to check out but I am not free on Tuesdays at the moment. Anyway I lost 1 lb today so that's great news. My mini goal for now is 6lbs. Ultimately I'd like to get down 19lbs by my Birthday at the end of May. I know I can do it I just have stay focused.

1 comment:

p33p3rs said...

Congratulations on losing 1 lb.! Every bit is a step toward your goal!

You can do it B!

I said 'do it'.