Friday, January 11, 2008

Mary Had a Baby...

I have a plant at work that I named Mary because she is a miracle. When I found her several months ago in an empty office at work she looked almost dead. Her leaves were all droopy and she looked horrible. I watered one day on my way out of the office and the next day she was perky and back to normal. When I moved to my current floor I brought her down with me and she sits near my desk next to the fax machine. It's funny because just this past Monday on my into work I thought, "Mary hasn't had a flower in a long time!" Well lo and behold she had one that day. So it has fully opened and she is looking great. She brightens my day.

2 comments:

p33p3rs said...

I love this type of plant. If I can only remember what it's called. I'm sure it starts with an "S". I'll be a monkey's uncle if it doesn't.

Go Macro setting! Nice pic!

Bill said...

If it doesn't that make you my uncle? Ewwww!!!