Monday, January 14, 2008

Falling Hearts and Baby Clothes




So I must say I hadn't taken any pictures today as it was raining this morning on my way to work and at lunch I was reading a play I auditioned for tonight. Then I ran to the audition grabbing dinner on the way (Thanks Boston Market) and finishing the play. I was at the audition from 7:30 till about 10:30. Thank God I ate first! I was thinking as I was leaving, "I haven't taken any pics". Then I popped my head into the theatre and saw how they had it painted. I just thought it was so beautiful.

Then as I was walking down Washington Street in Hoboken I noticed this window of baby clothes. It makes me think of someone special so I had to post it. Plus it inspires a whole new nickname considering I already use two of the three. :)

The audition went pretty well if I may say so myself. I had fun. It was for group I have worked with many times now. What a huge difference that is to walk in and be greeted so warmly. I read for all the open roles. I held my own I thought. But you never really know what they are looking for and so much goes into casting. It would be fun, so I am crossing my fingers. It was also only men auditioning as the women's roles were filled. It's crazy how that feels. But I kept to myself like I do and did the best I could. I told the director I was worried my schedule could be a problem since I am doing two shorter show through the middle of Feb and that I considered not coming but she said "ALWAYS come don't count yourself out". I had just said that to P on the phone today. I am glad I went even if I don't get it. It was really one of the most fun auditions I have ever done.


3 comments:

Laura said...

I love the hearts! It got me in the mood for Valentine's Day already. :) Cute baby clothes. So, which one are you? Monkey or Sweetpea??

Good luck with the play you auditioned for. Sounds like they really like you there, so that can't be bad!

Bill said...

I would be Monkey but then so is he sometimes. But he is always SweetP!

p33p3rs said...

Love the hearts! But, for some reason, I can't click on the pic to show it full size. :(

Those baby clothes are tres cute! I like the company that makes them. They are called Kee-Ka and they make organic cotton baby clothes, etc. I recently got my baby cousin a blankie that says "peanut" on it; 'cause she's a peanut!

Here's a link: http://kee-ka.com/Merchant2/sfnt.html?gclid=CKGbvv6l_JACFQmgGgodDSnF2A

I'm glad you went to the
audition, and I'm glad you had fun!