Friday, January 4, 2008

Jack Frost Nipping at Your Nose

So today's photo is ice on the side of a marble step on 6th Avenue. I saw it on my way to meet J for lunch today and knew I had to come back and take a picture. It was so nice to see her and catch up. I miss working with her. That seems like a lifetime ago that we worked together in HR.

I must say it's getting harder and harder to pick the picture of the day. I think on Sundays I will do my favorite runner ups.

I had dinner with M my old roommate and J her boyfriend. It was also so nice to see her and to meet him. They were visiting from Portland. I may have to go and make a visit out there this Spring. I miss M. I sure hope they move to NYC. Maybe I'll pray for it! :)






1 comment:

p33p3rs said...

Pretty picture!

Heh heh, you said "it's getting harder and harder".

I've always wanted to go to Portland. It's supposedly very vegan friendly.