Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Gemini Horoscope for week of January 10, 2008



This is a very favorable time to discover what has been hidden from you, to strip away disguises, and to penetrate to the real story that has been buried by the official propaganda. You're also likely to generate luck if you go in search of buried treasure, lost keys, and missing links. To help you achieve success in these noble if sometimes stealthy goals, keep in mind the advice of inventor George Washington Carver: "Anything will give up its secrets if you love it enough."


2 comments:

p33p3rs said...

I like these horoscopes!

And I love that George Washington Carver quote. Here's some more of it:

“Anything will give up its secrets if you love it enough. Not only have I found that when I talk to the little flower or to the little peanut they will give up their secrets, but I have found that when I silently commune with people they give up their secrets also – if you love them enough.”

Kevin said...

Amen!!!!