Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Super Friends!!!!



Today to kill some time I went Midtown Comics East. I have been there in at least 6 or 8 months. I ended up buying the first Trade Paper Back for Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It is the first six issues of "Season 8". I picks up where the TV show left off. I had the first two issues but now I have the whole arc. I have to say the story is fun to read. I combines two things I love - Comics and Buffy!! I was talking about the store tonight and I realize how excited and energized I get talking about comics. I should find a way to harness that. So here are pictures of some DC characters including my favorite : WONDER WOMAN. This is art work by Axel Ross. I have always liked his interpretation of her.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

I think she looks manish! I loved the fact that Wonder Woman was femme and could kick your ass!

When is the movie coming out????