Sunday, March 9, 2008

Fur is Murder...Unless you're BARBIE




So I went to see Persepolis (the Oscar nominated animated film about a girl coming of age during the Iranian Revolution), with P and some of his friends. I really liked the film and getting the chance to meet his friends. The night before I went with him to this cousin's 30th birthday party and got to meet much of his Dad's side of the family. They were all really very nice and I had a great time. I basically met most of the important people in his life in one weekend!

As the group of us were walking to find the Thai place we were going to have dinner in I spotted this in the window of a fur store. I went in to see how much these cost and they were $99 each. I used to love Barbie so I had to take a picture of this! It reminds me of when I saw these Bob Mackie Barbies on TV years ago. Check them out here: http://www.angelicdreamz.com/store/mackie.html If I had unlimited money and space I think I would collect them! LOL

No comments: