Friday, March 28, 2008

Dragons, Shakes, Happy Faces & HeMan...OH MY!!

This is from the restaurant we went to for lunch (I can't remember the name). It had a lot of vegan options for P. This sculpture sits in the corner and I thought it was really cool. I just wish the thing under it was not there so it showed up better.

This is what happens when you give a Vegan a "Milkshake" or should I say a Riceshake. P got a little overzealous when he poured the leftover in his glass.

This was a fun little bench in Cleveland Heights. Look how happy Cleveland Heights is! :)


We went to a store that had all kinds of older toys etc. I used to LOVE He-Man. To think that I used to have so many of these. My Dad gave most of them away when I was away in college. It was fun to look at them with P and say which ones we had.

No comments: