Saturday, March 15, 2008

Home Sick Day 3


So I am still home sick. I think I am getting better. I am bummed cause P & I were invited to E's game night in Brooklyn. I was looking forward to it but I still didn't feel 100%. I think it's better that I rest this weekend than run around so it was for the best. However the photos are of P's and my dinner from last week at Angelica Kitchen. I had the top one which was Seitan with Mashed Sweet Potatoes (I LOVE mashed Sweet potatoes!) and string beans. P had the Ole Man Seitan burrito which had Mole sauce. I LOVE Mole Sauce. :) We shared it all. It was funny cause I was wanted to ask for a second plate to give half of mine to P but he told me to just eat half and then pass him the plate. For some reason that never occurred to me as splitting a meal. It worked but I think I like the idea of having both options in front of me at once. It's my Gemini showing, I like options! :)

No comments: