Sunday, March 30, 2008

Shopping, Optimus Prime, and Rivers


So J, D, P and I had brunch on Sunday and then went shopping. We stumbled upon these selections. I consider myself adventuresome in terms of eating but I must admit I don't think I would partake of Sauerkraut juice...I don't care how "Digestive" it is!! Celery juice is equally unappealing to me as well but at least it's Organic! :P

So on the drive home P noticed in the rear view mirror that Optimus Prime was following us. He passed us and saved the world!

This is a shot out the window in PA somewhere. Every so often I would see something and gasp that I wanted to take a picture of it but by the time I would get the camera ready we would be past it.

There were lots of little odd houses in the middle of nowhere. We often wondered aloud..."where do they go to school or how does an ambulance get there?"

No comments: