Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

This is a picture of P's Misto from Starbucks. He made a little heart with the foam and I enhanced it with my photo program. I think it's cute! We stopped at Starbucks before I surprised him with tickets to see Xanadu on stage followed by dinner at Candle 79! It was a great night...if I say so myself!

Here is a pic of my Valentine, P, enjoying his Misto. Wow what a cute sweater...I wonder where he got it? Maybe it was a valentine's gift from a certain someone? :)







2 comments:

p33p3rs said...

Oh, contraire. I didn't make that foam heart; it was already afloat atop my grande half-caff extra-hot soy misto. I removed a little bit of foam from one side of it to define the shape a little more.

It was a Valentine's Day miracle!!

Bill said...

It was a Valentine's Day MIRACLE!!! Thanks Cupid....Bok Bok