Thursday, February 21, 2008

Busy Day

Today my job had a volunteer opportunity at God’s Love We Deliver, which we also had in November as well. It’s a wonderful organization and it was fun get to know some co-workers as well. Here’s a picture of one of the things I did, opening big bags of meat and putting it on trays.


After GLWD I went to the Pedigree Adoption Center and met Bernadette Peters. She and Mary Tyler Moore were there doing a signing. I bought a t-shirt and got it signed. Afterwards I realized I should gotten a mug and just got it signed. I doubt I will wear the shirt and I must admit I was a bit of disappointed in meeting Bernadette. She wasn't very engaging with me. But I still love her and am looking forward to seeing her perform in Cleveland, Ohio at the end of March with P...ROADTRIP!!!! :)
Speaking of P, here he is hugging a plaster pig on 8th Ave. I think he was trying to set the pig free....silly Vegan!! :)


1 comment:

p33p3rs said...

Stop, you're making me hungry with that picture of the tub o' meat!

Yes, I was trying to free that pig. Oddly enough, he didn't want to come with me! He thought I was a little crazy.

Remember how they had to prop Mary Tyler Moore up at the signing? Ooh, and the chin hair?! Good times.